KKSB Project Case for Arduino UNO Rev3, Mega Rev3, and Ethernet Shield New Taller Version
Disclaimer: This case is NOT compatible with the Arduino UNO Rev4. It is designed to work with Arduino UNO Rev3 and Arduino Mega Rev3.
This taller version of the KKSB Project Case for Arduino UNO/Mega and Ethernet Shield is the most recent upgrade. It is a 2-piece steel case with black powder-coated finishing. The case has cutouts for interfaces on Arduino UNO/Mega with the upper portion dedicated to the Arduino Ethernet Shield. In addition to the cutouts for the Ethernet Shield interfaces, there are pre-cut flanges you can either displace or even remove (if you want) to add more Arduino Shields.
Applicability and Ease of Use
The KKSB Arduino UNO/Mega Project Case not only has sufficient space for the Ethernet Shield but you can also add a variety of KKSB accessories with it such as KKSB DIN Rail Clip and KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread. The bottom of the case has 2x mounting holes so that you can fix the case with a suitable surface. The case comes with screws and rubber feet.
Features of KKSB Project Case for Arduino UNO, Mega, and Ethernet Shield New Taller Version
- Brand: KKSB Cases
- Material: High-Grade Powder-Coated Steel
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Arduino Mega Rev3 / Arduino UNO Rev3 and Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Accessories: Fasteners and 4x Rubber Feet included
- Additional Support: The Pre-cut flanges are displaceable and removable so that you could use additional Arduino Shields
- Surface Mounting: Holes to fix the KKSB DIN Rail Clip | 2x Holes for surface mounting
- Case Lid (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet