Sense HAT for Raspberry Pi
Do you have a desire to surprise your friends by a trick or some kind of miracle? If it is so, The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is there to assist you. It is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi specially developed for Astro Pi missions. The amazingly efficient Raspberry Pi Sense HAT will definitely leave you astonished.
- (angular rate sensor 245/500/2k dps) Gyroscope
- (Linear sensor 2/4/8/16 g) Accelerometer
- Absolute range 260-1260 hPa Barometer (0.1 hPa accuracy under ideal conditions anyhow, the accuracy may vary depending on the change in pressure and temperature)
- The efficiency of the humidity sensor increases exceptionally (with an accuracy of 4.5% from 20-80%rH) and it becomes even better i.e. 0.5°C in the case of 15-40 Degree Celsius
- It weighs only 20.4 grams
- Joystick (featuring 5 buttons) assist in comfortable handling
- (Gauss sensor 4/8/12/16) Magnetometer
- Temperature sensor (0 to 65-Degree Celsius) with an impressive 2°C accuracy
- 8x8 RGB LED Matrix
- It measures as (65.1mm x56.6mm x13.9mm)
Why Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
There is good news for those who consider their dream of visiting the space, merely a ridiculous wish but the Raspberry Pi Sense HAT will now turn their imagination into reality. It is the time to plan a fictional journey because the Pi Sense HAT is ready to facilitate you executing your plan. You may also get control over the hardware and feel like an astronaut in the space.
Once attached with the Raspberry Pi board, The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is ready to work. GPIO 40 pin reference card may assist you to attach it with the board. The Sense HAT serves you in several ways. Its importance may be recognized by the fact that it is being used in International Space Station for performing scientific experiments.