KKSB Raspberry Pi A+ Stainless Steel Case
This is another version of the KKSB Raspberry Pi Model A+ Case designed in Sweden. The case features excellent stainless steel composition. In addition to the delicacy and reliability, the laser-cut precision also makes this casing stand out as one of the top choices for your Raspberry Pi Model A+. The exit slot facilitates the ribbon cable for easy GPIO access. The air vents at the top help better ventilation. You can also use the heatsink while containing the case inside this box.
- Exclusive for the Raspberry Pi Model A+
- Delicate and reliable
- Powder-coated high-quality stainless steel
- Facilitates GPIO ribbon cable to connect with the GPIO header, thanks to the exit slot
- Laser-cut Precision for all air vents and cutouts
- The lid and the board are attached with the help of a couple of hex-screws (countersunk)
- Dimensions (mm) = L (85mm) x W (70mm) x H (40mm)
- Weight = 125 grams
The KKSB Raspberry Pi Model A+ Case is another impressive metallic variation, highly recommended for those looking for durable casings. The case not only supports all the board’s connections but it also supports the Raspberry Pi camera module. This case will surely serve you through years to come without having to look for something else for your Raspberry Pi Model A+.