Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable - 500mm
This is the official Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable tailored for the Raspberry Pi 5 CSI connector. Raspberry Pi 5 MIPI connectors are compatible with the 22-Way 0.5mm pitch interface and this is why you cannot use the standard 15-Way camera cable we use for the previous Raspberry Pi versions such as Raspberry Pi 4. It is a shielded FPC cable that is also compatible with all Raspberry Pi Zero models.
- Camera Connector: 1mm-pitch 15-Way
- Raspberry Pi 5 Connector: 0.5mm-pitch 22-Way
This Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable features a clear stamp that lets you easily distinguish between the Camera Cable and the similar-looking Display Cable. The reason is that you cannot use Camera and Display Cables interchangeably with Raspberry Pi 5.
- Brand: Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Cable Type: Flexible Printed Circuit Cable (FPC)
- Model Length: Standard – Mini 300mm
- Connector (Raspberry Pi to Camera Module): 0.5mm-pitch 22-Way to 1mm-pitch 15-way
- Compatibility: Raspberry Pi 5, all Raspberry Pi Zero models and CSI Camera Modules
- Raspberry Pi 5 Camera Cable (Standard – Mini) 300mm