PIR - Pyroelektrisk infraröd rörelsessensor
Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor
With ever emerging sensor technology, Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor is an ultimate addition to the motion sensor. These are particularly designed not only for experts but also for domestic users. PIR motion sensors provide us the opportunity to enjoy this impressive technology by using detectors.
Features of Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor are given below
- Available colors are Green and White
- <60uA value of current drainage
- 4.5V to 20V ( DC voltage range)
- TTL Output 3.3V
- Features trigger repetition
- Control Circuit Board supported Infrared Sensor
- As per desire and requirement feature adjustment settings for sensitivity
- Holding time with adjustable settings
- Capable of detecting motion from the range of 3-meters to 7-meters
- View angle of <140-Degree
- Adjustable delay time range 5-sec to 200-sec
- For default setting, 2.5-sec Blockade
- Temperature range i.e. from -20°C to 80°C
- Size measurements of (3.2x2.4x1.8cm)
How PIR Motion Sensor (Pyroelectric)
Sensor detection technology is not a new category to be introduced, a wide range of products with multiple features are launched to get benefit out of them. PIR Motion Sensor (Pyroelectric) provide us the sensor detector in compact, smaller size and loaded with all required effective technology. Most importantly the range is inexpensive and easy to handle even for the domestic use. This product also provides a wide range of detection motion with adjustable features.
Working with low power PIR motion serves for years. Passive infrared motions sensors contain pyroelectric sensors that are supported by resistors, capacitors and electric circuits. This device works by sensing the heat emitted by living beings and works on the mechanism of heat sensor with a blend of computing and complex circuiting. This effective and inexpensive device is a first choice to be purchased if you wanted the one and never had.