PL2303 USB UART Board (USB Type-A)
Introducing the USB to UART Solution with USB Type A Connector – the latest device that offers a hassle-free and convenient solution for your data transfer needs.
- PL2303TA onboard - compatible with PL2303HXA
- Compatible with Windows, including XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Offers three power modes, making it highly versatile. You can choose between 5V output, 3.3V output, or powering it using the target board (3.3V-5V)
- The onboard LEDs (TXD LED, RXD LED, and POWER LED) allow for easy monitoring of the transfer process
- Transferring data between your computer and a device such as an MCU, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and many others.
- Debugging and testing your devices, ensuring that they function as intended.
- Developing and prototyping new devices that require data transfer capabilities.
- Connecting your computer to other devices that use UART protocols, such as GPS receivers, LCD displays, and many others.
Get your hands on this USB to UART Solution with USB Type A Connector today and enjoy a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use solution for your data transfer needs.
How to Use?
Using this product is incredibly simple, making it perfect for a wide range of applications. For instance, in the case of working with an MCU, you can easily connect it by following these steps:
- VCCIO ↔3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << PL2303 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> PL2303 >> PC.RX)
- PL2303 USB UART Board (Type A)
- Jumper Wire Custom Connector 4Pin
Package Weight: 8 Grams