NodeMCU ESP8266 v3
If you want to optimize wireless connection then consider the Lua Wireless Module NodeMCU v3/v2 - ESP8266 and ESP32 D1 MINI. The good thing about the ESP8266 is that it supports the USB ESP-12E CH304G Port and also the PCB antenna.
Features of Lua Wireless Module NodeMCU v3/v2 (ESP8266 / ESP32 D1 MINI)
- Programming on Lua WiFi Module is fairly easy thanks to the support of Lua Script
- The module features the open-source WiFi-enabled ESP8266 board
- Lua Wireless Module NodeMCU lets you configure advance API with the help of hardware I/O. It works best with Arduino Hardware I/O.
- Interactive coding thanks to Lua Script support
- This wireless module works like Node.js Network API
The ESP8266 is also a programmable/customizable open-source board with interactive WiFi. The Lua Wireless Module Node MCU v3/v2 works best with Arduino Hardware I/O. The advance API of this wireless module is easily configurable. In addition, this module lets you make use of interactive coding via Lua Script.