KKSB ROCK 4 SE Heatsink Case - Radxa ROCK Aluminium Passive Cooling Enclosure
KKSB ROCK 4 SE Heatsink Case has been designed for ROCK 4 SE SBC. It is a robust and secure case made of sandblasted aluminum. The delicate anodized gray finishing makes this case highly presentable in different settings, be it your private lab, office, or educational setup. The cover of this Radxa ROCK 4 SE Case is an aluminum lid you can secure on top using the screws.
This ROCK 4 SE enclosure has cutouts for most connectors and interfaces and even has a dedicated opening for the external SMA antenna. The aluminum heatsink is the bottom part of this ROCK 4 SE Heatsink case and it has pre-screwed high-end rubber feet. These rubber feet not only protect the bottom of the case from scratches but also provide the necessary air cushion for better heat dissipation.
Built for Protection and Optimal Functionality
This ROCK 4 SE Aluminium Case has sufficient space on top to accommodate a HAT or a shield. This case can also house the ROCK M.2 SSD Solution. You can optimize ROCK 4 SE performance with additional hardware and this case will not become an obstacle as long as the HAT or the shield has the same or smaller form factor as compared to the size of Rock 4 SE SBC.
KKSB ROCK 4 SE Case Features
- Brand: KKSB Cases
- Compatibility: Radxa ROCK 4 SE
- Hardware Accommodation: Space for Rock Pi M.2 SSD Solution, HAT, or shield on top of the ROCK 4 SE
- Passive Cooling: Built-in heatsink
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminum
- Finishing: Anodized / Gray
- Connector Support: Cutouts for USB Ports, Ethernet Port, HDMI, 3.5mm Jack, Power Supply, and SMA Antenna
- Surface Stability: Large high-end pre-screwed rubber feet not only support surface stability but also provide an air cushion for heat dissipation
- Main Enclosure (x1)
- Case Lid (x1)
- Heatsink with 4 rubber feet (x1)
- Assembly Screws
ROCK 4 SE is sold separately.