KKSB Odroid M1 Case Sandblasted Aluminium Anodised Black Finishing
This is a sandblasted aluminium case made by KKSB Cases. It has been designed to fit Odroid M1 with its original heatsink.
The base of the case fits the Odroid M1 Heatsink without blocking the air contact. This design supports optimal ventilation and heat dissipation. The walls of the case have air vents along the ceiling to allow uninterrupted airflow across the case interior.
The KKSB Odroid M1 Case has black anodised finishing suitable for different settings from professional workspace to DIY maker’s workshop. There are VESA 75 holes along the base of the case you can use to mount it on a compatible monitor or LCD.
Simply fix the rubber feet (included) to use as a desktop. The rubber feet lift the case above the surface so that the airflow along the M1 Heatsink does not stop. Not only that they contribute to heat dissipation, but these rubber feet also protect the case from scratches.
There is a dedicated cutout for cables on the rear wall of the case. Along the bottom, the KKSB Odroid M1 aluminium case has a cutout for GPIO cable.
The case has additional space for a 2.5” SSD Disk with Hardkernel brackets mounted on Odroid M1.
KKSB Odroid M1 Case Features
- Compatible SBC: Odroid M1
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminium
- Finishing: Black / Anodised
- Disk Space: Space for 2.5” Disc with Hardkernel mounting brackets (Not Included)
- Access to M1 Interfaces: Cutouts for USB Ports, HDMI, Ethernet, Power, Micro SD Slot | Cutouts for push buttons | Cutout for 40 Pin GPIO
- Cooling: Fits Odroid M1 Heatsink | Openings for proper ventilation
- Surface Stability: Rubber feet for scratch-free desktop orientation | Lift the case up for airflow along the heatsink
- Mounting: Precut VESA 75 holes for 75mm x 75mm LCD / Monitor
Steps to Set Up KKSB Odroid M1 Aluminium Case
You can easily set up the KKSB Odroid M1 aluminium case in minutes. Simply follow the instructions below (screws are included in the box):
- Align Odroid M1 along the base of the case.
- Secure Odroid M1 inside the case with the help of 4x long screws.
- Place the case lid on top and secure it with the help of 4x short screws.
- Attach the rubber feet along the corners in the bottom and you are ready to use Odroid M1 with its KKSB Case.
- KKSB Odroid M1 Case
- Rubber Feet