KKSB NanoPi NEO Plus2 Aluminum Case
The NEO Plus2 is an impressive board most of the developers use for its functionality features to support the IoT projects, Ethernet support, and wireless connectivity. Casing for these boards requires utmost precision, ventilation cutouts, large cutouts for cables and signal transmission, and extremely precise connector positioning for the USB, Ethernet, SD Card and HDMI support. The KKSB NanoPi NEO Plus2 Aluminum Case not only fulfills the above requirements but it is also reliable (unlike the plastic casings). Top-quality aluminum alloy lends strength to the casing to ensure the effective protection of the board inside. Both, lid and bottom feature powder-coated metal, clean finishing and delicate look.
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy
- Powder-coated lid and bottom
- Attractive, black&white color combination
- Features cutouts for Ethernet, MicroUSB, Micro SD Card, USB plugs, etc.
- At the top, there are large cutouts to facilitate easy access to the components, proper ventilation, and wireless transmission
- Features mounting holes
- Comes with the integrated 4x standoffs
- No need for the screws to attach the top with the bottom as these components will snap-fit easily
Dimensions (L x W x H): 67mm x 50mm x 35mm
- Weight: 35 grams
In the case of the plastic casings, snap-fitting forces the components to lose their shape within weeks. As metals are highly flexible (Elastic as per physics definition) they hold their original position and shape for years. The KKSB NanoPi NEO Plus2 Case is here to serve not for months but for years. These metal cases are known for their reliability and precision. The laser-cut technology helps the designers to attain micro-level precision to make the case a perfect fit for the development boards.