IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card for Raspberry Pi Zero
The IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card showcases dimensions that closely resemble those of the Raspberry Pi Zero. Noteworthy features include a Mono Output speaker, a built-in MEMS microphone, audio jack connectors designed for the microphone, AUX IN/OUT pins, and a versatile general-purpose button.
Incorporated within the IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card is the onboard DA7212 chip, boasting the capability for 24-bit / 96 kHz Hi-Def audio playback.
For enhanced versatility, the IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero is equipped with mounting holes tailored for the analogue AUX IN/OUT connectors. Utilizing the onboard screw connection provides compatibility with an 8Ω speaker, or alternatively, it can be employed to connect a microphone.
Some Examples of Possible Applications
- Create a walkie-talkie
- Make a vintage-style radio
- Build a smart doorbell
- Build a smart speaker
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero
- DA7212 Chip
- 24-bit / 96 kHz Hi-Def audio support
- EEPROM built-in for automatic Linux System Configuration
- Built-in MEMS microphone
- AUX Input/Output on Pins
- GPIO27 Pin button
- Receives power directly from Raspberry Pi without requiring a separate power supply
- Electret microphone, mono speaker input
- I2S communication interface to reduce the load on the Raspberry Pi processor
- Card Type: DAC Sound Card
- Output: Analogue Line Out
- Oscillators: Raspberry Pi Clock
- Connectors: Screw ARK
- IQaudio Codec Zero Sound Card
Raspberry Pi Zero is NOT included.