FT232 USB UART Board (Micro USB Connector) - FT232RL Chip
Introducing the USB TO UART Solution with Micro USB connector - an efficient and reliable solution for data communication between a computer and a microcontroller. This module features the Original FT232RL onboard, which provides a stable and fast communication interface with various devices, including Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, and more.
- Used to program and debug microcontrollers and other embedded systems.
- Used in communication between a computer and a range of devices, including sensors, actuators, and other modules.
- Can be used in the development of various projects such as robotics, home automation, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Can be used in the development of data logging and measurement systems.
Multiple Power Modes
This module offers three different power modes: 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by the target board (3.3V-5V), making it suitable for various types of applications. Additionally, it has three LEDs - TXD LED, RXD LED, and POWER LED - which provide visual feedback on the communication status.
How to Use with an MCU?
This USB TO UART solution has functional pins such as TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS#, which are connected to the onboard soldered pin headers. Other pins are accessible on the drill holes, and separate pin headers are provided for easy connection to the user system, with the pitch being compatible with breadboards.
In the case of working with an MCU:
- VCCIO – 3.3V / 5V Output (The module can receive power from USB – the onboard jumper should be shifted to 3.3V or 5V accordingly)
- GND – GND
- TXD – MCU.RX (Direction of Signal: MCU.RX << FT232 << PC.TX)
- RXD – MCU.TX (Direction of Signal: MCU.TX >> FT232 >> PC.RX)
- RTS – MCU.CTS (Direction of Signal: MCU.CTS << FT232 << PC.RTS)
- CTS – MCU.RTS (Direction of Signal: MCU.RTS >> FT232 >> PC.CTS)
- USB UART Board FT232 (Micro USB Connector)
- Custom Connector Jumper Wire 6Pin
- Male Pin Header 5Pin and Female Pin Header 5Pin
Package Weight: 13 Grams