OSA DACBerry 400S Sound Card for Raspberry Pi 400, Tinker Board, Jetson Nano,
The OSA DACBerry 400S is compatible with the Raspberry 400 and other boards with the same GPIO header 40-Pin layout, such as Jetson Nano and Tinker Board, etc. The DACBerry 400S optimizes the audio capabilities of RPi 400 or any other compatible board. This sound card features a matte black finish and gold plating. The form factor of DACBerry 400S is ideal for Raspberry Pi 400 and there is no need for additional cables or fixtures.
Why Use OSA DACBerry 400S?
Since most SBCs including Raspberry Pi do not offer analog outputs, they need an expansion module or a HAT for conversion between digital and analog signals. The DACBerry 400S comes with the TRRS 4-Pole 3.5mm jack that supports line-out, MIC-in, and headphone audio out. The HAT supports the I2S communications interface. The GPIO header powers the DACBerry 400S via the connected board. It does not need an external power supply.
Connection DACBerry 400S with Raspberry Pi 400
Always ensure that you connect the DACBerry 400S with RPi 400 GPIO correctly. The Jack should be to the lower left end. It is important to ensure that the chip connects nicely and tightly. It must not hang out of any side.
Features of OSA DACBErry 400S
- Analog sound output
- THD+N 0.003 % | -92dB at 1kHz
- DAC SNR 102dB at 96 kHz
- ADC SNR 92dB at 96 kHz
- Ultra-Low-Power mode; Passive Analog Supported
- Configurable I/O Analog Gains
- Recording support with Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Auto-Detect Headset
- High Power Outputs
- Integrated DSP | 3D Effects | De-Emphasis and EQ Support
- TRRS 4-pole MIC-in / Stereo Out 3.5mm Jack – Gold Plated
- LDO Ultra-Low-Noise for analog power rail
- Isolated Analog and Digital Parts; Low-Noise Design
- Configurable microphone bias level
- Receives power directly from the Raspberry Pi 400 or other connected board
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 400 PC and other Raspberry Pi Boards with 40-Pin GPIO. Also works with Jetson Nano, Tinker Board, and other boards using the same 40-Pin GPIO layout
- Compatible with RuneAudio, OSMC, Moode, Volumio, PiCorePlayer, and more.
- Weighs just 30 grams
- Dimensions: 77mm x 20mm x 15mm | 7.7cm x 2m x 1.5cm
- 1x OSA DACBerry 400S HAT