SIM8202G-M2 Qualcomm X55 5G HAT for Raspberry Pi Jetson Nano
As per the SIMCOM Module Manufacturer compliance regulations, we cannot ship the SIM8202G-M2 HAT to Sudan, Syria, North Korea, Cuba, and Iran.
This SIM8202G-M2 5G HAT works with Raspberry Pi Boards and NVIDIA Jetson Nano. The module is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 Chip. This Raspberry Pi 5G HAT comes with antennas and case. The SIM8202G-M2 supports 5G / 3G / 4G / 2G protocols. In addition, it has NSA / SA networking and GNSS positioning features.
Application Examples for SIM8202G-M2 5G HAT for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
- Smart Gateway
- Live Streaming
- Remote Medical Treatment
- Intelligent Security
Multi-Band Multi-Mode Support
You can use this 5G HAT in various countries and regions including the United States, Europe, Japan, South Korea, the Middle East, Latin America, and China.
Multiple Operating System Support
The module works with Ubuntu, Raspbian, OpenWRT, and Windows 11, 10, 8, 7. It is easy to use. You just plug the HAT into the USB port and it is ready to work after some simple settings.
Use USB Adapter for Raspberry pi boards. Use USB Cable for NVIDIA Jetson Nano or Windows Laptop or PC.
High-Precision Multi-Constellation GNSS
GPS, QZSS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS Support
Phone Call and SMS Support
Supports AT Commands to make phone calls and send SMS.
Stackable Design - Raspberry Pi Compatible 40 PIN GPIO Header
Stackable design to support additional HATs. Works with Raspberry Pi and NVIDIA Jetson Nano.
High-Speed Cooling Fan
Provides better heat dissipation for 5G module and Raspberry Pi
The case supports multiple installation methods. Use the case with the DIN Rail or simply mount it on the wall.
Instructions to Set Up SIM8202G-M2 5G Module with Case
5G Live Streaming
Supports camera mounting for live streaming using the ffmpeg video stream. You can also stream videos live on your webpage.
5G Wireless Router
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a 5G wireless router with the help of OpenWrt. Use as a WiFi hotspot for other devices such as smartphones to access the 5G network easily.
Features of SIM8202G-M2 5G HAT
- Qualcomm platform
- Multi-band multi-mode support with 5G SA / NSA networking
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, QZSS, and Galileo dual-band multi-constellation positioning support
- Linux, Windows, Android, Raspbian, and Ubuntu OS support
- RST, PWR, UART control pin onboard
- 2 B Key Standard Slot
- Antenna connectors SMA to IPEX (x4) | SMA terminals are pre-soldered
- SIM card slots (x2) | dual card single standby | AT command support for switching
- Up to 3A current output through high-efficiency power supply circuit
- Voltage level translator built-in – use DIP switch to enable
- ON/OFF switch for power supply, LED indicator, and reset button
- Switch-enabled USB-C connector onboard to connect an external power supply
- Audio decoder and jack to support phone calls
Specifications of SIM8202G-M2 5G HAT
- Chip: X55 Qualcomm Snapdragon
- 5G Standard: 3GPP R15
- LTE-FDD: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B66, B71
- LTE-TDD: B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B48
- Sub-6G: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79
- GNSS: GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, QZSS, Galileo
- WCDMA: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B8
- Sub-6G: 2.5Gbps (Download) and 500 Mbps (Upload)
- LTE: 1Gbps (Download) and 200Mbps (Upload)
- HSPA+: 42Mbps (Download) and 5.76 Mbps (Upload)
- TCP / IP, IPV6, IPV4, FTPS, FTP, Multi-PDP, HTTPS, HTTP, SSL3.0, DNS, and MQTTS
Dial Up and SMS
- NDIS, MBIM, PPP, RNDIS | PDU, Text, MO, MAT, and CB
- Form Factor: M.2
- Antenna: IPEX-4 Connectors
- Power Supply: 3.135V ~ 4.4V Compatible
- SIM Card Slot: 1.8V ~ 2.95V
Operating Temperature: -30℃ ~ +70℃
- Protection Case Kit
- HAT M.2 to 5G
- Antennas (x4)
- IPEX Adapter Cables (x4)
- Pin Headers 2x20 PIN (x1)
- SMA Protective Caps (x4)
- GPS Passive Antenna (x1)
- USB 3.0 Dual Plug Cable (x1)
- USB 3.0 Adapter (x1)
- USB 2.0 Adapter (x1)
- Pack of Screws