Waveshare Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi with Multi Battery Protection
This UPS HAT can charge the battery and supply power to the connected board at the same time. The Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi boards since it contains a 40-Pin extension header (2x20 Female). The output of this UPS HAT is 5V and it is designed to work with a 18650 Li Battery.
The UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi features multiple protection circuits including reverse protection. The hardware uses an I2C interface for communication to monitor battery capacity, voltage, and current.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Standard Raspberry Pi compatible 40-PIN extension header
- I2C Bus Communication Interface. Real-time monitoring of remaining battery, battery voltage, and current.
- Features Multiple Protection Circuits: Over Charge / Discharge, Over Current, Short Circuit, Reverse protection in addition to the Equalizing Charge.
- 5V Onboard Voltage Regulator ensures consistent 2.5A (max.) output current
- 5V USB Output compatible with Raspberry Pi boards
- Battery warning indicator
- 4V / 2A charger included in the box
- Compatible with 18650 Li-Battery (NOT Included)
- 0mm Mounting Hole
- Outline Dimensions: 56mm x 85mm | 5.6cm x 8.5cm
5V USB Output to Power Other Boards
Stable and Safe Multi-Protection Circuit Design
Battery Warning Indicator
This UPS HAT supports the Li-Battery (18650) that must be no longer than 67mm. It is NOT compatible with plate-protected batteries.
- UPS HAT for Raspberry Pi (x1)
- 2x20-PIN Female Header (x1)
- 4V / 2A Battery Charger EU Plugg (x1)