Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi
If you are looking for a simple and user-friendly yet effective Traffic HAT to work with your Raspberry Pi PC then check out this Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi. This HAT comes with a button, large-sized LEDs, and a buzzer. You can set it up in minutes to work with the Raspberry Pi Board. This Traffic HAT makes programming fairly easy and it supports all programming languages that are compatible with Raspberry Pi. The Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi does not need additional software or libraries.
Salient Features of Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Best for the beginners who want to learn the effective use of GPIO
- Works with all programming languages that are compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Doesn’t need additional software or libraries
- Comes with clearly labeled BCM / GPIO numbers
- The bottom of the Traffic HAT contains EEPROM circuit (pre-soldered)
- The resistors for buttons are also pre-soldered of the Traffic HAT
You may call the Traffic HAT for Raspberry Pi a Half-Kit package. The reason is that most of the soldering has been done already. For example, the resistors for the buttons are pre-soldered and the EEPROM circuit at the bottom is also pre-soldered. It means that you need to take care of soldering the button, LEDs, and the buzzer. The good thing is that the difficult part has been done already and you have to go through the easier soldering to make the Traffic HAT work with your Raspberry Pi PC.