Raspberry Pi RPi IR Cut Camera 5MP OV5647 with Night Vision Technology
The RPi IR-Cut Camera is designed for better image results in different light conditions during day and night. The camera is well suited for all Raspberry Pi boards while the camera module is compatible with night vision technology as well.
It has a removable embedded IR-Cut filter for the sake of elimination of color distortion at daytime while for the use of night vision it has infrared LED. It has an adjustable focus distance with the 5MP OV5647 sensor.
The best feature of this IR-Cut filter is that the strange reddish effect that is sometimes noticed during day time, this RPi IR-Cut Camera eliminates this effect.
Features of RPi IR-Cut Camera for Daylight and Night Vision
- Has adjustable Focal Length
- Infrared LED to support Night Vision feature
- Has Removable Embedded IR-Cut Filter
- Has Compatible Board with all Raspberry Pi Revision
- Includes Camera Sensor 5 MP OV5647
Connecting with Raspberry Pi Boards
- The Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable is not included in the package. If you want to use the RPi IR-Cut Camera with Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero WH, or Zero W, you have to arrange for a Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable.
Specifications of RPi IR-Cut Camera for Daylight and Night Vision
- Weight: 67 grams | 0.067 Kg
- 1cm x 3.2cm | 31mm x 32mm Dimensions
- ¼-inch Charged Coupled Device (CCD)
- F 1.8 Aperture
- 7o Diagonal Angle of View
- 6mm Focal Length
- 3V power output, infrared or fill flash LED connection
- 4x Screw Holes to support hardware attachments
- (Max.) Sensor Resolution: 1080 pixels under best conditions
- Infrared LED Boards (x2)
- (16cm) 15-Pin Opposite Side Contact FFC Cable (x1)
- RPi IR-CUT Camera for Raspberry Pi (x1)
Compatible Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cables (Not Included)