Radxa ROCK 4 Model SE SBC 4GB RAM Rockchip RK3399-T SoC Mali T860MP4 GPU
ROCK 4 SE has a big.LITTLE ARM-based 6-core processing unit with the Rockchip RK3399-T at its heart. Mali T860MP4 GPU accompanies the 1.5GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A72 and 1.0GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53.
Built-in antenna, 4GB LPDDR4 64—bit Dual-Channel RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, 4K supportive HDMI port, RTC battery connector, and audio jack some of the most important contemporary features which make ROCK 4 Model SE ideal for various multimedia applications and creative projects.
Highlights of ROCK 4 SE
- More options in a similar form factor to Raspberry Pi 4
- Dual ARM big.LITTLE 1.5GHz Cortex-A72 and 1.0GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53 with Mali T860MP4 GPU
- Rockchip RK3399-T Hexa-core processor
- Expandable storage via eMMC, MicroSD or SSD
Video Presentation of ROCK 4 SE
Multiple Connectivity Features
ROCK 4 Model SE supports WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and Gigabit Ethernet. It also has a built-in antenna to incorporate your ROCK 4 SE into different applications. In addition, ROCK 4 SE features HDMI and USB interfaces.
Powerful Rockchip Processor
ROCK 4C+ is based on Rockchip RK3399-T System on Chip and ARM big.LITTLE Technology featuring 6-Core Processing Unit, i.e., 1.5GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A72 and 1.0GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53. The processor is supported by a 64-bit dual-channel 4GB LPDDR4 Ram and T860MP4 ARM Mali GPU.
Advanced Multimedia Support
The ARM Mali t860MP4 GPU is ideal for various multimedia applications including signage, video processing, and gaming. ROCK 4 SE has an HDMI port, a display interface, and a camera interface. The board supports up to 4Kp60 resolution. The 3.5mm audio jack supports stereo audio output.
Real-Time Clock Connector for RTC Battery
The board comes with an RTC Battery Connector. Real-Time Clock enables ROCK 4 SE to keep accurate time even if the SBC is powered OFF.
Extensive Storage Support
ROCK 4 Model SE has a socket for eMMC / MicroSD card and an M.2 M Key to expand storage and upgrade Operating System.
Compatible with Various SBC Accessories
The 40-Pin GPIO Expansion Header offers endless connectivity support making the board capable of supporting an extensive range of SBC accessories.
ROCK 4 Model SE Specifications
- Processor: big.LITTLE ARM Technology | 1.5GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A72 | 1.0 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- SoC: RK3399-T Rockchip
- RAM: Dual Channel LPDDR4 4GB RAM 64-bit
- GPU: Mali T860MP4 ARM GPU | OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, Open CL 1.1, 1.2, Vulkan 1.0, and DirectX 11.1 support
- Power Compatibility: 9V ~ 12V USB Type-C Power Input Interface
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE, WiFi 5
- HDMI: 1x HDMI port supports up to 4K @ 60fps
- USB Interfaces: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 OTG (Switchable), 1x USB 3.0
- UART: 2x UARTs
- MIPI: 2-Lane CSI Connector (x1) | 2-Lande DSI Connector (x1)
- Audio Ports: 3.5mm Jack | Microphone Input | Analogue Stereo Output
- eMMC Connector: B2B Connector
- Storage: eMMC / Micro SD Socket | M.2 M Key
- RTC Connector: RTC Battery Connector
- Software Support: ARMv8 Instruction Set | Ubuntu / Debian Linux Support
- Operating System Support: Android 11, Android 10, Android 7.1| GPU-enabled AI stack such as Caffe | Hardware Control / Access Library for Android / Linux
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- ROCK 4 Model SE (4GB)