Radxa ROCK 4 Model C Plus SBC 4GB RAM Rockchip RK3399-T SoC Mali T860MP4 GPU
Radxa ROCK 4C+ SBC has a 6-Core ARM processing unit with Rockchip RK3399-T SoC and ARM Mali T860MP4 GPU. The big.LITTLE core structure comprises of 1.5GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A72 and 1.0GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53. ROCK 4 Model C Plus has a Dual-Channel 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and supports Bluetooth with BLE, Gigabit Ethernet, and Wireless LAN.
Highlights of ROCK 4 Model C Plus
- RK3399-T Rockchip SoC | big.LITTLE ARM 6-Core Processor
- Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet, and Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Support
- Dual-Channel LPDDR4 4GB RAM and eMMC / MicroSD Socket
- Up to 4Kp60 resolution support via dual Micro-HDMI ports
- Integrated fan control, ON/OFF Button, Audio Jack, and External Antenna
Dual Display and 4K Output
The ARM Mali t860MP4 GPU is ideal for various multimedia applications including signage, video processing, and gaming. ROCK 4C+ has two micro-HDMI ports, a display interface, and a camera interface. The board supports up to 4Kp60 resolution. The 3.5mm audio jack supports stereo audio output.
ROCK 4C+ is based on Rockchip RK3399-T System on Chip and ARM big.LITTLE Technology featuring 6-Core Processing Unit, i.e., 1.5GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A72 and 1.0GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53. The processor is supported by a 64-bit dual-channel 4GB LPDDR4 Ram and T860MP4 ARM Mali GPU.
Multiple Operating System Support
ROCK 4C+ is compatible with multiple Operating Systems including Ubuntu / Debian Linux and Android. The board supports v8-A ARM architecture full-implementation instructions set.
LPDDR4 RAM and External Storage Support
In addition to the 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, ROCK 4C Plus has a socket for eMMC or MicroSD you can use for data storage and Operating System upgrade.
Compatible with Various SBC Accessories
The 40-Pin GPIO Expansion Header offers endless connectivity support making the board capable of supporting an extensive range of SBC accessories.
Efficient Thermal Management
ROCK 4C+ has a 1.25mm 2-Pin Header to connect a 5V PWM-controlled fan.
ON/OFF Power Button
ROCK 4 Model C Plus has an ON/OFF power button for safe shutdown. There is no need to write codes and commands to secure files and avoid corrupt storage. ROCK 4 Model C+ is an energy-efficient SBC.
Specifications of ROCK 4C+
- Processor: big.LITTLE ARM Technology | 1.5GHz Dual-Core Cortex-A72 | 1.0 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- SoC: Rockchip RK3399-T
- RAM: Dual Channel LPDDR4 4GB RAM 64-bit
- GPU: Mali T860MP4 ARM GPU | OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, Open CL 1.1, 1.2, Vulkan 1.0, and DirectX 11.1 support
- WiFi: Wireless LAN WiFi 5 802.11 b / g / n / ac support
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE Support
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet Support
- Antenna: 1x External Antenna
- HDMI: Dual micro-HDMI ports | Up to 4Kp60 and 2Kp60 support
- Storage Support: Socket for eMMC / MicroSD
- Recommended Power Supplies: 5V/3A USB-C Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Power Compatibility: 5V/3A USB-C Power Input | 5V Power to GPIO Pin 2 and Pin 4
- MIPI: 2-Lane CSI Port (x1) | 4-Lane DSI Port (x1)
- USB Interfaces: 1x USB 3.0 OTG / HOST Port | 2x USB 2.0 HOST Ports | 1x USB 3.0 HOST Port
- ON/OFF: Power Button
- UART: 2x UARTs
- Operating System Compatibility: Android 11, Android 10, Android 7.1, and Android 5.0 | GPU-enabled AI stack such as Caffe | Hardware Control / Access Library for Android / Linux
- Software Support: ARM Architecture v8-A full implementation instructions set | ARM Neon Advanced SIMD (multiple data, single instructions) | Signal processing and accelerating media support | Armv8 cryptography extensions | TrustZone technology support
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 80℃
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- ROCK 4 Model C+ (4GB)