Kitronik Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico Dual H Bridge ICs
The Kitronik Robotics Board has been designed to work with Raspberry Pi Pico. This board can drive 4x motors or 2x stepper motors simultaneously. You can also use this Robotics Board to driver 8 servos. The board features 27 I/O expansion points along with GND and Power connections.
The Raspberry Pi Pico Robotics Board features 2x Dual H Bridge Motor Driver ICs. Each of these ICs can drive 2 standard motors, 1x stepper motor, or 4x servos, with full reverse, stop and forward controls. The 8x servo outputs on the Kitronik Robotics Board let you drive continuous and standard rotation servos.
Video Presentation of The Product
I2C Protocol Support
With the I2C protocol compatibility, Raspberry Pi Pico can control servos and motors using the 16-channel driver IC. 27 I/O pints let you connect additional devices including ZIP LEDs, sensors, etc. You can connect the unused pin on Raspberry Pi Pico to the I/O breakout.
Features of Kitronik Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Controls 4x DC motors or 2x stepper motors at a time with full forward, stop, and reverse control.
- Broken out I2C communication lines let you control devices compatible with the I2C interface
- Broken out GND and 3V Pins to solder pads let you power external devices
- Power, GND, and 27 additional I/O expansion points
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Supports MicroPython coding
- Receives power via servo or a terminal block style connector
- Capable of driving 8 servos at a time
- Multi Features yet compact design
- Power status LED
- ON /OFF Switch
Specifications of Kitronik Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Voltage Compatibility: Compatible with 3V ~ 10.8V Supply
- DC Motor Channels: 4
- Servo Channels: 8
- Stepper Motor Channels: 2
- Maximum Motor Current (for each motor): 1.5A
- Maximum Continuous Current (All motors and servos): 10 Amps
- Additional GND (via solder pads): 8
- Additional I/O (via solder pads): 26
- Additional 3V3 (via solder pads): 7
- Length x Width x Height: 68mm x 56mm x 10mm | 6.8cm x 5.6cm x 1cm
- PCB Thickness: 1.6mm
- 1x Kitronik Robotics Board for Raspberry Pi Pico
This offer does NOT include Raspberry Pi Pico.