ReSpeaker 4 Mic Array for Raspberry Pi
If you are looking for something to support the audio input of your Raspberry Pi board then take a look at the 4-Mic Array Expansion Board – the Quad-Microphone from ReSpeaker. The 4-Mic ReSpeaker Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi lets you optimize voice-design and AI Apps you are working on. Let us not forget that this 4-Mic Array Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi does not support audio output. This expansion board helps you to improve the quality of your voice apps with the help of Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa Voice Service. The ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array comes with the onboard AC108 with the support of TDM and I2S output transition. The Quad-Microphone Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi also supports Direction-of-Arrival and Voice-Activity-Detection.
Features of 4-Mic Array Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi (ReSpeaker Quad-Microphone)
- The 4-Mic Array for Raspberry Pi contains 4x analog microphones
- The expansion board contains programmable RGB LEDs (x12) - SPI/APA 102 connected
- This 4-Mic Array for Raspberry Pi is compatible with 40-Pin GPIO Header which means that it works with Raspberry Pi ZERO, Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, etc.
- The expansion board features the quad-channel ADC AC108 – TDM/I2C output transition integrated
- Voice-Activity-Detection supported
- Direction-of-Arrival supported
- Helps you to create Voice Apps capable of Keyword Search
- There are 2x Grove interfaces on the expansion board
- The radius of Voice Capture Range – 3 Meter
- Dimensions of 4-Mic Array Expansion Board are 65mm x 56mm x 9mm
- This offer DOES NOT include Raspberry Pi Board
- This offer DOES NOT include the battery
- The audio output is not supported – You will have to use headphone jack or Raspberry Pi PC for audio output