Universal Power Supply for Raspberry Pi
Whenever worried about standard power supplies and exact voltage requirement values, the only option came in the mind is of the official Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply. This incredible device is tested and verified to build a perfect companion of a Raspberry Pi board.
- Verified for credibility and performance
- For prevention of short circuit or voltage overflow, the device is fully tested
- To ensure credibility, the power supply has been passed through the toughest lab-controlled situations
- Interchangeable Heads (UK, Euro, AUS, and the US)
- The output voltage of5.1VDC is perfect for the Pi models
- As a source of power supply, it is the best choice for all Raspberry Pi Models
- the nominal load current is 2.5A
- In the case of the nominal input, the turn-on delay is not more just 3 seconds (max)
- 50k Hrs. MFTB
- The long extension of 1.5 meter
- This power supply achieves an impressive ERP Level 6
- 1-Year warranty backed by Raspberry
- Net weight of 195 grams
- Compact size of (1.5cm x 8.5cm x 6cm)
For the proper functioning of your device, there is a need to use a genuine power supply to avoid any inconveniences. The credible power supply is extremely important as any mistake and defective power supply can destroy your device leading towards the failure of the instrument.
In a delicate way, Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply is designed to avoid any kind of haphazard. This compact light-weighted device shows 80.86% efficiency, recommended as per lab results. The long enough cable of length 1.5-meter, with the 5-pin micro USB cable, is well protected Interchangeable heads support the UK, AUS, US or Euro standards as per your requirement.