RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker 915 – 923MHz LoRa LoRaWAN BT5.0 GPS LCD
This RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker is based on the RAK813 LoRa BreakBoard. This module supports 915 MHz / 923 MHz and it features Bluetooth 5.0 module, a Beacon location (indoor), GPS location (outdoor), an LCD, and 5x sensors. RAK815 has been designed to support a variety of LoRa and LoRaWAN applications. This Hybrid Location Tracker module supports LoRaWAN 1.0.2 protocol, Bluetooth transparent transmission, and LoRaWAN Node mode. RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker has onboard temperature, humidity, acceleration, and GPS sensors. The module comes with an I2C LCD interface. LCD, LoRa Antenna, Micro USB Cable, GPS Antenna, 10x Dupont Lines, and 5x Jumper Caps are included.
Using BT 5.0, RAK815 configures LoRaWAN parameters. It interprets the information, and the display sensor uploads the information coming from the built-in sensors to the LoRaWAN network. The graphical display of application data from sensors can be shared with the Cayenne platform. You can also monitor the data in real-time on the LCD module.
The RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker can go into the low-power mode to save battery consumption. If the device activity is stationary, the sleep (low-power) mode is activated. The battery makes this module portable. (Please note that the battery is NOT included. This module requires a 2200 MHz battery).
Features of LoRa with Bluetooth
- Beacon Extender: Indoor location detector over a short distance but with Bluetooth, you can transmit data over a long distance to the gateway.
- Bluetooth to LoRa: This feature supports the connection between LoRa central network and LoRa Gateway
- LoRa Node OTA: Create simple OTA | Connect your phone or Bluetooth device
Features of RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker
- Model: RAK815 – RAK813 BreakBoard
- Compatible Battery: Supports 2200 mAh battery (Battery is NOT included)
- Onboard Components: RAK813, LCD, GPS, Sensors
- Operating Temperature: From -20oC to 60oC
- Network Activation WAY: OTAA and ABP
- Working Environment: Designed for Indoor and outdoor use
- Open Source Coding: Supported
- LoRa WAN Version: V1.0.2
- Bluetooth: BT 5.0
- Charging Interface: Micro USB Port (Micro USB Cable is included)
- Dimensions (with antenna interface): 7.4 x 4.3 x 1.7 cm | 74 x 43 x 17 mm
- RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker Module
- Micro USB Cable
- GPS Antenna
- LoRa Antenna
- Dupont Lines (Jumper Wires) x10
- Jumper Caps x5