Power Dock 2 for Onion Omega
Power Dock is back with a new rendition that offers more advanced features than its predecessor. The Power Dock 2 empowers Omega with a voltage measuring feature supported by an ADC. Power Dock is also compatible with a LiPi (3.7V) battery and the form factor is tiny, just as we have with the Expansion Dock which means that once the battery is removed, you can use the Power Dock 2 like an Expansion Dock. Without the battery, you can power the Dock with Micro USB but make sure to use less than 8” cable for this purpose.
- The Reset Button to Reflash the Omega module whenever required and also support factory restoration when pressed for 10 seconds
- Offers ADC to measure LiPo voltage level
- Offers a JST-PH battery connector (compatible with LiPo 3.7V)
- Power Switch to ON/OFF Omega module
- 30 pin Expansion Header
- USB-A Port for Omega’s connection with USB devices
- One Micro USB Port
- Allows the user to free GPIO pins on the Expansion Headers which makes it possible to connect additional expansions to optimize the functionality of the Omega module during different projects.
- It allows you to connect different USB devices via Micro USB port.
- GPIO pins can be used on Omega to control Dock’s RGB LEDs.
- Press the reset button to reflash the module and press it for 10 seconds for factory setting restoration.
- The Power Switch enables you to turn the Module ON/OFF whenever you want to.
- ADC allows checking the voltage level of the LiPo (3.7V) battery,
This offer does not come with a LiPo battery.