Orange Pi Zero Expansion Board
Orange Pi Zero Expansion Board has been designed to assist Orange Pi Zero with additional hardware support including a couple of USB 2.0 ports, an IR receiver, a microphone, and an A/V output interface. Using this expansion is simple as you just have to mount the expansion board on top of Orange Pi Zero and it is ready to work. This expansion board for Orange Pi Zero works with both, 256MB and 512MB variants.
Specifications of Orange Pi Zero Expansion Board
- This is an exclusive expansion board for Orange Pi Zero
- Contains two USB 2.0 ports
- Comes with an IR receiver
- Has a microphone onboard
- Features an A/V output to support analog Audio and Analog Video
- Dimensions: 41.5mm x 39mm | 4.15cm x 3.9cm
- 1x Orange Pi Zero Expansion Board
This offer DOES NOT include Orange Pi Zero
Expand the Scope of Orange Pi Zero
The fact that Orange Pi Zero just one USB 2.0 port sometimes becomes a negative point because it limits the functionality. But thanks to the Expansion Board for Orange Pi Zero, you can easily increase the number of hardware components on Orange Pi Zero.