Orange Pi Prime (Bluetooth/WiFi/Ethernet)
Orange Pi Prime
Here comes another new member of the Orange Pi board family. The Orange Pi Prime offers a dynamic Allwinner H5 as well as upgraded graphics processing unit (Mali-540 MP2). The 2GB DDR3 SDRAM and WiFi (BT 4.0) support make OPi Prime definitely make it shine out.
- Central Processing Unit Cortex-A53 H5 Quad-Core
- Quad Pixel Processor along with Mali-450 (Dual Geometry Processors)
- The Graphics Processing Unit supports OpenGL (ES 2.0) and OpenVG1.1
- GPU support for 163Mtri per sec. and 3000Mpix per sec.
- Anti-aliasing engine support (The Over-Sampled 4X Full Screen) without even requiring the additional bandwidth
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage support for TF Card up to 32GB and optional NOR Flash
- Ethernet support (RJ45 1000M/100M)
- WiFi support for IEEE802.11 b/g/n , 8723BS and BT4.0
- Connector camera (CSI), NTSC and PAL protocols (CCIR656), Sensor interface (CMOS YUV422 8-bit), and pixel camera sensor (SM) for video input support.
- Compatible with video recording at 30 frames/sec. up to a resolution of 1080p
- Offers audio input via MIC
- Allows video output such HDMI with HDCP, 30-function HDMI, and HDMI CEC
- Features 3.5mm Jack and HDMI audio output
- DC input supply
- GPIO (UART, Ground) (1x3) pin
- Status LED
- 1x 2.0 USB OTG
- Compatibility with Android, and Debian, Ubuntu and Raspbian Image
- Power/Reset Key (IR)
- Raspberry Pi B+ compatibility via 40-Pins Header
- 3x 2.0 USB HOST
- SW2 and SW4 (Power and Reset Buttons)
- Power LED
- L x W = 98mm x 60mm
- Weighs 68-grams
The Orange Pi Prime has upgraded Graphics Processing features that weren’t featured in the previous Orange Pi boards. The highly satisfying 2GB DDR3 SDRAM is a feature that will blow the user’s mind away. Orange Pi is creating waves all around the globe by offering outstanding features and functionality support for the developers. These low economic development boards have already proved themselves as a tough rival against Raspberry Pi boards.