Orange Pi i96
Talking about open-source computers, we expect them to do anything ranging from computing to entertainment and much more. The Orange Pi i96 is yet another impressive addition to the Orange Pi SBC line, compatible with Ubuntu, Android 4.4, Raspbian, and Debian operating systems, and features powerful SoC i.e. RDA8810.
The board comes with the reliable LPDDR2 SDRAM (256MB) to assist the 32-bit Cortex-A5 (ARM) Central Processing Unit. And let’s not forget the powerful Vivante GC860 Graphics Processing Unit.
Specifications of Orange Pi i96
- The Orange Pi i96 features 32-bit Cortex-A5 ARM Central Processing Unit
- The Vivante GC860 Graphics Processing Unit supports OpenVG1.4, 30M Triangle (250MP), OpenGLES 1.1/2.0, DirectFB, and GDI/DirectShow
- The CPU is supported by the reliable LPDDR2 (256MB) SDRAM
- Supports TF Card (Onboard) featuring 512MB 1.8V (8-bit) 4K SLC Nand Flash
- Features Onboard RDA5991 (WiFi plus Bluetooth)
- Supports various Video Outputs including SM Pixel Camera Sensor, CSI Connector Camera (input), CCIR656 (NTSC & PAL protocol), and YUV422 (8-bit) CMOS Sensor Interface.
- The board also facilitates up to 1080p at 30 frames per sec. (video capture)
- Compatible with USB OTG power supply as well as the optional battery power supply
- Features UART, Ground pins GPIO (1x3)
- 1x USB 2.0 HOST
- 1x USB 2.0 OTG
- Contains SW602 Power Button
- Features 40-Pin Header (low-level-peripherals)
- Also features a Power LED
- Compatible with Raspbian, Debian, Ubuntu, and Android operating systems
- Dimensions (L x W) = 60mm x 30mm
- Weighs only 30-grams
- Orange Pi i96 (x1)