oCam - USB 3.0 5MP Camera
If you are looking for a Plug and Play camera that is convenient to use and compatible with different devices then take a look at the oCam 5MP Camera with a USB 3.0 interface. The 3.0 USB 5MP Camera is UVC compliant that means that it features the standard M12 lens. The oCam 5MP Camera lens has a 3.6mm focal length. It doesn’t need to communicate with the processor because the USB 3.0 interface allows it to directly access the main memory to extract and write data. In this way, the computing load on the CPU reduces. The oCam 5MP is based on the OmniVision OV5640 camera sensor.
Specs of oCam 5MP Camera USB 3.0
- CMOS Image Sensor
- OV5640 (OmniVision) Camera Sensor
- Size of Image Sensor is 0.25-inch 6μm x 2738.4μm
- The Pixel Size is 1.4μm x 1.4μm
- 3.6mm Focal Length
- Standard (UVC Compliant) M12 Lens
- This camera features the Electronic Rolling Shutter
- 65o FOV
- Super-Speed USB 3.0 Interface
- Compatible with Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Compatible with Linux
- Supports Plug and Play USB Video Class Protocol
- 5V/280mA Power Rating
- USB Bus Power
- 0°C ~ + 70°C – Operating Temperature
- Frame Rate (YUV): 320x240@120fps / 640x480@120fps / 1280x720@30fps / 1920x1080@15fps / email@example.com
- Frame Rate (MJPEG): 640x480@30fps / 1280x720@45fps / 1920x1080@30fps
- Hue / Saturation / Contrast / White Balance / Brightness Camera Controllers
- Variable Length for manual focusing
- 30mm~35mm Depth
- Weight (Including camera frame): 35 grams
- The Micro USB 3.0 Cable is NOT INCLUDED in this offer.
Description of oCam 5MP Camera USB 3.0
The oCam 5MP USB 3.0 Camera is basically the upgraded version of the oCam 5CR-U3. The official name of the current upgrade is oCam-5CRO-U. This upgrade comes with the following improvements:
- More durable hardware than its predecessor. The previous version came with board-to-board connectors. But this upgrade is the single-board design.
- It now features the plastic casing (included in the offer). The previous versions did not come with a casing.
- It is easy to access the HOST system because the USB interface is on the rear side.
- You can mount the camera easily with the help of the plastic casing that comes with the camera. The USB interfaces are set vertical so the plugs don’t get loose.
- The oCam 5MP 3.0 USB Camera doesn’t support Android.
- You will need to use the Windows PC to get the new firmware updates. The company releases the updates and bug-fixing with additional features after every two months.