NanoPi NEO3 LTS 2GB RAM 1.3GHz RK3328 Quad Core Cortex-A53 Gbps Ethernet
Download NanoPi NEO3 LTS Beginner’s Guide
NanoPi NEO3 LTS is the ARM-based SBC with a 1.3GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53 processor. It features the Rockchip RK3328 SoC. This NanoPi NEO3 version has 2GB DDR4 RAM. FriendlyElect promises Long Term Support (LTS) for NanoPi NEO3 and it supports Ubuntu Core and FriendlyWrt image files. The board features a Gbps Ethernet Port, a Type A USB 3.0, and 2x USB interfaces 2.54mm pin header for USB 2.0. There is no eMMC flash but the NanoPi NEO3 has a Micro SD Card Slot compatible with up to 128GB Card. The Gbps Ethernet on NanoPi NEO3 LTS has a unique MAC address.
Note: Micro SD Card is NOT included.
Salient Features of NanoPi NEO3 LTS
- USB 3.0 for fast data transmission
- Gbps Ethernet with unique MAC address. It eliminates the chances of the conflicting IP address of another device.
- 4 LTS support
- Supports multiple Operating Systems. Ubuntu Core and FriendlyWrt images files are ready.
- TF Card Bootable System
Specifications of NanoPi NEO3 LTS
- CPU: Rockchip RK3328 SoC |1.3 GHz Quad-Core 64-Bit Cortex-A53
- Operating System Support: Ubuntu Core 18.04 (64-bit) | Linux 5.4 + U-boot-2017.11) | FriendlyArt 19.07-snapshot
- External Storage: 1x MicroSD Card Slot (Card is NOT included) | Supports up to 128GB
- Memory: 2GB DDR4 32-Bit RAM
- USB Interfaces: 1x Type A USB 3.0 HOST | 1x USB Type C (power input only) | 2x USB 2.0 HOST
- Power Supply: 5V / 1A Compatible (USB Type C or GPIO power input support)
- Networking: Gbps Ethernet with unique MAC address
- Pin Header: 26 Pin GPIO Header 2.54mm pitch (UART, I2C, I2S, SPI, GPIO)
- 4x2 Pinheader 2.54mm
- Serial Debug Port: 1x 3 Pin header 2.54mm pitch 115200bps
- Button: 1x User Button
- LED Indicators: 1x PWR (Red) LED | 1x STAT (Green) LED
- Operating Temperature: From -20℃ to 70℃
- PCB: 6 Layer
- Certification: CE and FCC
- Weight: 22 Grams
- Dimensions: 4.8cm x 4.8cm | 48mm x 48mm
- NanoPi NEO3 LTS with 2GB RAM (x1)