ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board
The ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry Pi comes with its own built-in microcontroller due to which you could configure the board quickly and easily. With the help of the GPIO Band Cable, you can connect this Relay Board to the Raspberry Pi SBC. The visual feedback is provided by the 7-segment 2-digit serial display and the PiOT Relay Board works with all 40-Pin GPIO compatible Raspberry Pi Boards.
- This offer DOES NOT include the GPIO Band Cable
Features of PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry Pi (ModMyPi)
- 4x Tactile Buttons (onboard) to connect the Relay with the GPIO
- 4x SONGLE Relays – SRD-05VDC-SL-C
- 10A@42VDC and 10A@250VAC compatible
- Configurable Serial Display for visual feedback - 7-Segment 2-Digit Serial Display
- Works with all 40-Pin GPIO Compatible Raspberry Pi SBCs
- Voltage Compatibility: 3.3V~5V
- PWM~100mA Low Holding Current
- This Relay Board is Stackable (max. 5 / no need for external power)
- Negate Boot GPIO Chatter supported via Multiple Start-Up Modes
- Mounting Pints for Raspberry Pi Zero
There is no need for jumper configuration or complex wiring to work with the ModMyPi PiOT Relay Board for Raspberry Pi. The PIC (onboard) makes configuration simple and quick. You can easily mount this relay board on Raspberry Pi while using the GPIO Band Cable (the Band Cable IS NOT included).
You do not need resistors and pin-ties for GPIO connection because the PiOT Relay Board features the buttons that serve the purpose. In addition, rewriting the circuit is not required. The 7-segment 2-digit serial display is configurable to display pin number and BCM.