Mini Base Board (B) for Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4
The Mini Base Board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is a small board with various expansion capabilities. The board features the standard Compute Module 4 socket.
The GPIO header for Raspberry Pi is color-coded. Onboard connectors on this CM4 Base Board include CSI, DSI, FAN, USB, RTC, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, Micro SD Card Slot, and M.2 Slot. This Mini Base Board is compatible with all variants of Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4.
Video Description of the Product
Connection Example with Compute Module 4
Hardware Components on Mini Base Board for RPi Compute Module 4
- CM4 Socket: Compatible with all RPi CM4 versions
- Display Port: MIPI DSI
- HDMI0 Port: HDMI0 connector supports 30fps 4K display quality
- HDMI FFC Interface: 4K @ 30fps HDMI1 output supported
- Micro SD Card Slot: Support Micro SD Card (only the lite variant with pre-burnt image)
- Programming and Power Input: To burn eMMC and power supply 5V / 2.5A
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2x USB2.0 interfaces compatible with different USB devices
- Fan Connector: Facilitates Cooling Fan, speed measurement, and adjustment
- RJ45 Connector: 10 / 100 / 1000M Gigabit Ethernet connector
- Camera Connectors: 2x Camera Ports (MIPI CSI)
- PWR Indicator: Indicates Raspberry Pi power supply status
- ACT Indicator: Indicates Raspberry Pi Operating System status
- 2 Indicator: Indicates M.2 interface status
- RTC Chip: Supports wakeup, reboot, shutdown, and other functions related to the RTC.
- I/O Header: Standard Raspberry Pi 40-PIN GPIO Header (Color-Coded)
- BOOT Selection: Opened Jumper to boot CM4 from Micro SD Card or eMMC | Closed Jumper to boot CM4 from USB-C port
- Interruption | GN-EN: Shutdown Compute Module 4 on RTC Interruption | D4: Trigger D4 Pin on RTC Interruption
- USB 2.0 FFC Interface: Supports connection via adapter
- 2 Slot: Supports different NVME SSD and PCIe M.2 Key-M communication interface modules
- 1S: Supports 4x USB ports via USB HUB chip
- EMC2301: Control fan and supports speed measurement and adjustment
- RTC Battery Holder: Supports RTC button cell CR1220
- RTC Interrupt Selection: PI-RUN: Rebooting Compute Module 4 on RTC
Precautions for Using Mini Base Board for RPi CM4
- The board has a DSI0 display interface, not DSI1.
- The FAN supports only 5V fans. It is not compatible with a 12V fan.
- Before burning the image via the Type-C interface, make sure to disconnect the devices so that the power supply for CM4 does not fluctuate.
- The Type-C interface supports power supply and image burning (as USB SLAVE)
- Weight: 49 grams
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 mm | 8.5 x 5.6 cm
- 1x Mini Base Board for RPi CM4
- 1x SSD Mounting Screw