Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board Compatible with ODROID-VU7 and VU7+
If you are using ODROID-XU4 and looking for a reliable and efficient power supply then take a look at this new Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board. This is the official Hardkernel product that is compatible with ODROID-VU7 and VU7+. The Power Bridge Board has been designed to feed the board with a 5V supply.
Why do you need a Power Bridge Board (Micro USB-DC)?
The voltage ripple is the common issue you face when working on ODROID-XU4. It could be anywhere from 0.5V to 0.6V. The 5V USB HOST Rail suffers from this fluctuation and as a result, computing load increases. It further has an impact on the LCD backlight that starts flickering on ODROID-VU7/VU7+. The display controllers fail to work as soon as the input voltage decreases as low as 4.5V. The processor suffers from lags and this is the last thing you want to happen when working on any Mini PC. The Micro USB-DC Power Bridge Board is a reliable solution to the problem because it eliminates voltage rippling by supplying the system with external power required to keep the hardware working without interruptions.
- The 5V/2A PSU is NOT INCLUDED in this offer.
Features of Power Bridge Board (Micro USB-DC)
- Official product from Hardkernel
- Designed to reduce computing load on ODROID boards
- Highly recommended when a display screen is connected to the ODROID board
- Designed to supply 5V DC power that is compatible with ODROID-XU7/XU7+
- 5V/2A Power Supply is compatible with this Power Bridge Board (The Power Supply is NOT included)
- The gender comes with MicroUSB Female and MicroUSB Male Connectors
- 5mm DC Plug is compatible with the DC Connector
- Sometimes, the MicroUSB Male connector doesn’t hold proper grip and in that case, you need to use superglue to hold the plug tightly
With the Power Bridge Board (Micro USB-DC) you can easily get rid of the problematic voltage ripple and interruptions that cause the connected devices to stop working. It is simple to use and completely reliable because it has been designed exclusively to support ODROID Boards.