KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Board 2
This is a 2-piece KKSB Metal Case for ASUS Tinker Board 2. It has a steel (powder-coated) cover and an aluminum (anodized) bottom. There are hexagonal holes on the case lid for better airflow and heat dissipation. The KKSB ASUS Tinker Board 2 Case supports most of the ports and interfaces on the board through its cutouts. You will hardly have to remove the case to access important interfaces.
Applicability of KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Board 2
In addition to protecting the ASUS Tinker Board 2, this case supports multiple accessories such as KKSB Camera Holder and Mini Tripod. With these accessories, you can quickly set up a comprehensive base for your IoT and AI projects such as face recognition, smart access, intelligent authorization, and smart monitoring, etc.
Features of KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Board 2
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: The top cover is made of powder-coated steel | the bottom lower half is made of sandblasted aluminum (anodized grey finishing)
- Compatibility: Highly compatible with the ASUS Tinker Board 2
- Interface Support: Cutouts for important board interfaces and ports on the ASUS Tinker Edge T such as HDMI Port, Audio Jack, Power Jack, Ethernet Port, and USB Ports, etc.
- Accessories Supported: Supports KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread, DIN Rail Clip, KKSB Camera Holder, and SMA Antennas (Not Included)
- Rubber Feet: 4x Rubber Feet included for better stability on different surfaces
- Surface Mounting: 2x Mounting Holes | Precut holes for KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread, and KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- Case Lid and (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet
- Screws / Fasteners