KKSB Rock Pi S Case Powder Coated Steel
KKSB Rock Pi S Case is made of powder-coated steel. This case has space to accommodate Rock Pi S with Rock Pi PoE HAT on top.
It is a robust metal case with labeled cutouts for Rock Pi S connectors and interfaces including USB 2.0, USB Power, PDM mic array, 12V Power, RJ45 Ethernet, and Audio Jack.
KKSB Rock Pi S steel case also has cutouts for Reset and MaskROM buttons. These cutouts have been designed in such a way that unintended or accidental push is not possible. You push these buttons by using some small tool.
KKSB steel case for Rock Pi S has 2x dedicated cutouts for SMA antenna connectors so that you can work on wireless projects without having to remove the case cover.
This case comes with 4x rubber feet you can fix to the bottom corners of the case. They protect the case from surface scratches. Two pre-cut large keyholes are there for wall mounting.
Pre-cut air vents along the side walls optimise airflow across the case interior for better ventilation.
Features of KKSB Rock Pi S Case
- Board Compatibility: Rock Pi S
- Interface and Connector Support: Labeled cutouts for PDM mic array, USB power, 12V power, USB 2.0, and RJ45 Ethernet, Reset, and MaskROM
- Audio and Wireless Support: Labeled cutouts for Antenna SMA connector and Audio Jack
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Black / Powder Coated
- Additional Accommodation: Space for Rock Pi PoE HAT
- Orientation: 4x rubber feet for desktop orientation | 2x pre-cut Keyholes for wall mounting
Steps to Assemble KKSB Rock Pi S Case
- Insert Rock Pi S inside the lower half of the case. Make sure to properly align the board with interface cutouts.
- Secure Rock Pi S inside the case with the help of screws
- Align the case cover with the base and slide downwards until the holes of the lip snap into the base (no screws are required to fit the case cover and base)
- Fix the rubber feet to the bottom half of the case and it will be ready for scratch-free desktop orientation
- KKSB Rock Pi S Case
- Rubber Feet
Rock Pi S, PoE HAT, and SMA Antenna Connector are NOT included.