KKSB Steel Case for Rock Pi N10
This robust metal case has a compact form factor and has been designed for Rock Pi N10. It is made of powder-coated steel and is fully functional for a variety of Rock Pi N10 projects including home automation, imaging, visual monitoring, and AI projects.
KKSB Rock Pi N10 Steel Case has cutouts for Rock Pi N10 connectors and ports. In addition, it gives access to the MicroSD Slot which is protected by the lid to keep it from dust when not in use.
The front wall of the case has punch-outs you can displace to connect two antennas for wireless applications.
The top of the KKSB Rock Pi N10 case has two holes to mount the KKSB Camera Holders. At the bottom, there are precut holes to fix KKSB UNC Thread Bracket or KKSB DIN Rail Clip. Using the UNC Thread Bracket, you can fit this case on the Mini Tripod.
The above-mentioned accessories are sold separately.
There is a large cutout on top allowing fast heat dissipation for optional heatsink performance.
KKSB Rock Pi N10 Steel Case also has a dedicated cutout for the 40-Pin GPIO cable. The cover of the case has a large air vent on the top to support heat dissipation from the heatsink.
Video Presentation of the Product
Properties of KKSB Rock Pi N10 Case
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Compatible Board: Designed for Rock Pi N10
- Connectors / Interfaces Support: Cutouts for Rock Pi N10 ports and interfaces including USB, Power Key, Buttons, IR, HDMI, Power, Ethernet, RJ45 Jack, GPIO Cable, and MicroSD Slot (covered with the removable lid)
- Material: Powder-coated steel
- Colour: Black
- Ventilation: Large Cutout on top supports heatsink for better heat dissipation
- Wireless Support: 2x punch-outs to connect antennas
- Compatible Accessories: 2x KKSB Camera Holders, KKSB UNC Thread Bracket, Mini Tripod, KKSB DIN Rail Clip (All of these accessories are sold separately)
- KKSB Steel Case for Rock Pi N10 (1)