KKSB Steel Case for Rock Pi E
KKSB Rock Pi E Case is a robust protective and fully functional enclosure made of powder coated steel. This is a compact case suitable for many Rock Pi E applications and the delicate design is ideal for the workplace, home automation, and DIY projects.
KKSB Steel Case for Rock Pi E has labeled cutouts for interfaces and connectors including GPIO cable. The case has air vents along the side walls for better heat dissipation.
This is a snap-fitting 2-piece case with curved edges and does not need screws on the exterior.
The bottom half of the case features 2x precut mounting holes for wall mounting. In addition, there are dedicated holes to fix the KKSB DIN Rail Clip.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of Rock Pi E Steel Case
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Colour: Black
- Compatible Board: Designed for Rock Pi E
- Connector / Interface Support: Labeled Cutouts for Power, GPIO, Ethernet Ports, USB-C, USB 3.0, AV, and MicroSD Slot
- Supported Accessories: KKSB DIN Rail Clip (Sold Separately)
- Orientation: Desktop and Wall Mounting
- Ventilation: Air vents on side walls
- KKSB Rock Pi E Steel Case (1)