KKSB Gray Aluminum Case for Odroid N2+
This is the much improved newly designed aluminum case for Odroid N2+. This version includes multiple accessories including an 80mm CPU cooling fan for the Odroid N2+ board. This case is made of sandblasted aluminum. This is the anodized gray version of this new design. On top of the case, there is a cutout for the ON/OFF Button (the 12mm Pushbutton Switch is included). In addition, there are a couple of holes on top to insert light pipes which direct the Status and Power LED lights (light pipes are included).
This case comes with a programmable momentary push button that can be used for various tasks such as Boot, etc. It is not a Plug & Play button. The instruction manual contains the example of how to boot Linux and how to wire. For other Operating Systems or Linux versions, you may set it up differently but we will not be able to support with any programming instructions or help.
The new version comes with an increased elevation since it has taller screwable rubber feet. This design change increases airflow and optimizes heat dissipation.
Specifications of KKSB Aluminum Case for Odroid N2+
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: Sandblasted Aluminum
- Color Variant: Anodized Gray
- Compatibility: Designed for Odroid N2+ board with cutouts for interfaces and connectors
- Cooling: Accommodates 80mm CPU Cooling Fan for Odroid N2+ (Fan is included)
- Heat Dissipation: Taller screwable rubber feet (included) for efficient heat dissipation and fast airflow
- Push-button: Comes with a programable 12mm momentary pushbutton
- Status Indicators: Holes for Light Pipes to direct Power and System indication light (Light pipes are included)
- 1x KKSB Aluminum Case Odroid N2+
- 1x 12mm Pushbutton
- 1x 80mm Cooling Fan
- 4x Screwable Rubber Feet
- 2x Light Pipes
- Screws / Fasteners