KKSB Khadas VIM4 Aluminium Case Passive Cooling Black CNC Machined
This is the KKSB metal case with the passive cooling feature. It is compatible with the Khadas VIM4 SBC. The case is made of aluminium and features black CNC-machined finishing.
Cutouts for VIM4 connectors are labelled and the case comes with 3x control buttons for VIM4 Function, Power, and Reset controls.
The cover of the KKSB Khadas VIM4 Black Aluminium Case has been designed for effective passive cooling. It works as a built-in heatsink. The fins on top of the case offer a larger contact area with the external air for faster heat dissipation.
The cover has a cutout for the VIM4 GPIO Header. For scratch-free desktop orientation, the case has 4x rubber feet. You can also use the pre-cut mounting holes for wall mounting.
How to Set Up KKSB Khadas VIM4 Case
It is simple and easy to assemble the KKSB VIM4 case in a few minutes:
- Remove the plastic from both sides of the thermal pad
- Insert the provided control buttons into the relevant cutouts on the case walls (inside-out)
- Align the spacers on the inner base of the case with the mounting holes of Khadas VIM4
- Use screws to fix the board onto the base
- Close the case with the lid and secure it using screws
- Attach rubber feet to the bottom
Specifications of KKSB Khadas VIM4 Aluminum Case
- Material: Aluminium
- Compatible SBC: Fits Khadas VIM4
- Finishing: Black / CNC-Machined
- Passive Cooling: The cover works as a heatsink | Fins on top for optimal heat dissipation
- Interface Support: Labeled cutouts for HDMI, USB Ports, DSI, CSI, VB1, GPIO Header, Ethernet, and Control Buttons
- Control Buttons: Buttons for Reset, Function, and Power controls
- Orientation: 4x rubber for desktop orientation | 2x pre-cut mounting holes for wall mounting
- KKSB Khadas VIM4 Case (Black)
- Rubber Feet
The box does NOT include Khadas VIM4.