KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 Case Powder Coated Steel Space for BeagleBone Capes
This metal case is made of powder-coated steel.
It has been designed to fit BeagleBone AI-64 and has additional space to accommodate most BeagleBone Capes (one at a time) mounted onto BeagleBone AI-64.
The bottom half of the case has been designed in a way that it fits the AI-64 heatsink. The base is open so that it does not block airflow along the heatsink.
KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 steel case comes with 4x rubber feet. They lift the case above the surface providing sufficient space for airflow that contributes to heat dissipation. In addition, these rubber feet protect the case and the heatsink from surface scratching.
KKSB steel case for BeagleBone AI-64 supports a couple of antenna plugs via its dedicated cutouts. This feature makes the case ideal for wireless projects that require an external Bluetooth or Wi-Fi antenna.
KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 case has air vents for proper ventilation.
In addition to the cutouts for AI-64 connectors and interfaces, this case also has a dedicated cutout for cables.
Features of KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 Case
- Compatible SBC: BeagleBone AI-64
- Access to Interfaces: Cutouts for USB Slots, Power, Ethernet, Micro SD Slot, and Cables
- Additional Space: Accommodates most BeagleBone Capes.
- Material: Steel
- Finishing: Powder Coated, Black
- Ventilation: Air vents along the case walls | Fits BeagleBone AI-64 Heatsink without blocking air underneath the case
- Wireless Support: Supports 2x SMA Antenna Plugs (Not included)
- Orientation: 4x Rubber feet for scratch-free desktop orientation
How to Set Up KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 Case?
You can assemble the KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 Case easily in a few minutes. It comes with the screws you need to secure the BeagleBone AI-64 board inside the case.
- Align the BeagleBone AI-64 case along the base plate of the case.
- Secure the board with the base using 3x screws, spacers, and nuts.
- Mount the case body onto the base and the lid on the top.
- Secure with the help of screws.
- Fix the rubber screws along the bottom corners.
- KKSB BeagleBone AI-64 Case
- Rubber Feet
BeagleBone AI-64, BeagleBone Cape, and Antenna Plugs are NOT included.