KKSB BPI-M3 Case for Banana Pi M3 2 Pieces Snap-fitting Aluminium Box
The KKSB BPI-M3 aluminium case has been designed to fit with Banana Pi M3 SBC. Its easy-to-assemble 2-piece snap-fitting design protects Banana Pi M3 while supporting optimal functionality of its interfaces and connectors. The cover features air vents for better airflow while there are cutouts for most BPI-M3 interfaces including Ethernet port, USB ports, SATA cable, Power Input, Audio Jack, HDMI, and SD Card Slot.
The base of the KKSB BPI-M3 case has pre-cut mounting holes for quick surface mounting. You will also get 4x rubber feet with this case.
Features of KKSB Case for Banana Pi M3
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Compatibility: Designed for Banana Pi M3
- Connector and Interface Support: Cutouts for SATA cable, Ethernet Port, USB ports, SD Card Slot, HDMI, Audio, Power Input, etc.
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Easy snap-fitting assembly
- Finishing: Black (Cover) and White (Bottom)
- Accessories: 4x rubber feet included
- Surface Mounting: Pre-cut mounting holes at the bottom
- KKSB Aluminium Case for Banana Pi M3 (1)
- Rubber Feet (4)
Compatible Board (Not Included)
Banana Pi M3 (BPI-M3) features the Octa-Core Allwinner A83T 1.8GHz Cortex-A7. The board supports USB to SATA bridging with its SATA 2.0 port. It has 2GB LPDDR3 along with the SGX544MP1 Power VR Graphics Processing Unit.
The 8GB eMMC flash and MicroSD Card Slot support additional storage. The BPI-M3 has an onboard 802.11 b/g/n WiFi module along with a Bluetooth 4.0 module. The LAN is supported via Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s. Banana Pi M3 is compatible with Debian, Raspbian, Ubuntu, Lubuntu, and Android Operating Systems.