KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Edge R
This is a 2-piece KKSB Metal Case for ASUS Tinker Edge R. It has a steel (powder-coated) cover and an aluminum (anodized) bottom. There are hexagonal holes on the case lid for better airflow and heat dissipation. The KKSB ASUS Tinker Edge R Case supports most of the ports and interfaces on the board through its cutouts. You will hardly have to remove the case to access important interfaces.
Applicability of KKSB ASUS Tinker Edge R Case
In addition to protecting the ASUS Tinker Edge R board, this case supports multiple accessories such as KKSB Camera Holder and Mini tripod. With these accessories, you can quickly set up a comprehensive base for your IoT and AI projects such as face recognition, smart access, intelligent authorization, and smart monitoring, etc.
Features of KKSB Case for ASUS Tinker Edge R
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: The top cover is made of powder-coated steel | the bottom lower half is made of sandblasted aluminum (anodized grey finishing)
- Compatibility: Highly compatible with the ASUS Tinker Edge R Board
- Interface Support: Cutouts for important board interfaces and ports on the ASUS Tinker Edge R such as HDMI Port, Audio Jack, Power Jack, Ethernet Port, and USB Ports, etc.
- SD Card Slot and SIM Protective Cover: This case comes with a cover to protect the SD Card Slot and SIM Card Slot from debris and dust
- Accessories Supported: Supports KKSB Tripod and KKSB Camera Holder | Precut flanges for SMA antenna connectors ((these accessories are not included)
- Rubber Feet: 4x Rubber Feet included for better stability on different surfaces
- Surface Mounting: Precut holes for KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread, KKSB Tripod, and KKSB DIN Rail Clip
- Case Lid and (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet
- Protective Cover for SIM Card Slot and SD Card Slot (x1)
- Screws / Fasteners