KKSB Arduino UNO Rev3 Case - Stainless Steel
Arduino boards are everywhere, winning the developer’s confidence across the globe, but the developers have been looking for a proper protective case for the Arduino UNO and the wait is over now. The KKSB Arduino UNO Stainless Steel Case has been exclusively designed to protect the Arduino UNO boards. The top of the case can accommodate the Ethernet Shield, the connectors are well placed, and the cable-through assistance ensures safe and fuss-free cable connections with the board through the casing. The outlook is impressive, delicate and eye-catching. It is equally suitable for individual developers as well as for the companies.
- Designed exclusively for the Arduino UNO
- Highly reliable thanks to the high-quality powder-coated stainless steel
- Delicate and eye-catching design
- Ethernet Shield accommodation on top
- Laser-cut finishing
- Easy access to all the connectors
- Efficient ventilation
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 82mm x 65mm x 30mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- 1x Stainless Steel Case Lid
- 1x Stainless Steel Case Bottom
- 1x Machine Screw
- 2x Hex-Screw (Countersunk)
More and more developers have been preferring the Arduino boards over other available options but the board’s protection is an important consideration. The plastic cases haven’t been as much reliable as the KKSB Metal Cases. The Arduino UNO Stainless Steel Case can serve you for decades without losing its shape. It fits easily with the board with precise alignment with the connectors. You can’t ask for anything better than this!