KKSB Arduino UNO Chassi (Svart)
KKSB launches another attractive metal case for the Arduino boards. This magnificent metal case is designed efficiently protect the Arduino UNO board. The KKSB Arduino UNO Stainless Steel Case promises fool-proof protection, reliability, and strength while allowing access to various connectors. The design of the case is suggestive of proper ventilation. It is made of high-quality stainless and powder-coated steel. The finishing is awesome and delicate. You got to love having one of these for your Arduino UNO.
- Protects Arduino UNO board
- Accommodates Ethernet Shield on its top
- Features delicate design and professional outlook
- Extremely reliable, thanks to the stainless steel
- The case is laser cut
- Contains cable-through access
- Comes with efficient connector support to accommodate external devices without having to remove the lid
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 82mm x 65mm x 30mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- 1x Case top
- 1x Case bottom
- 1x Machine Screw
- 2x Countersunk Hex-Screws
The Arduino cases are highly favorable for most of the developers are now used all over the world as a reliable substitute to the Raspberry Pi. As far as the casings as concerned, we didn’t have enough options in the past but thanks to the KKSB Metal Cases there remains no need to look anywhere else. The KKSB Stainless Steel Case for Arduino UNO is one of the most impressive single-board cases. It makes things fairly easy for the developers to handle the proceeding, circuits, and components when working on their projects.