KKSB Project Case for Arduino UNO, Mega, and Ethernet Shield New Taller Version
This taller version of the KKSB Project Case for Arduino UNO/Mega and Ethernet Shield is the most recent upgrade. It is a 2-piece steel case with black powder-coated finishing. The case has cutouts for interfaces on Arduino UNO/Mega with the upper portion dedicated to the Arduino Ethernet Shield. In addition to the cutouts for the Ethernet Shield interfaces, there are pre-cut flanges you can either displace or even remove (if you want) to add more Arduino Shields.
Applicability and Ease of Use
The KKSB Arduino UNO/Mega Project Case not only has sufficient space for the Ethernet Shield but you can also add a variety of KKSB accessories with it such as KKSB DIN Rail Clip and KKSB ¼-20 UNC Thread. The bottom of the case has 2x mounting holes so that you can fix the case with a suitable surface. The case comes with screws and rubber feet.
Features of KKSB Project Case for Arduino UNO, Mega, and Ethernet Shield New Taller Version
- Brand: KKSB-Cases
- Material: High-Grade Powder-Coated Steel
- Color: Black
- Compatibility: Arduino Mega / Arduino UNO and Arduino Ethernet Shield
- Accessories: Fasteners and 4x Rubber Feet included
- Additional Support: The Pre-cut flanges are displaceable and removable so that you could use additional Arduino Shields
- Surface Mounting: Holes to fix the KKSB DIN Rail Clip | 2x Holes for surface mounting
- Case Lid (x1)
- Case Bottom (x1)
- Rubber Feet