IQaudio DAC+ Sound Card HAT for Raspberry Pi PCM5122 DAC TPA6133A Amplifier
The IQaudio DAC+ Sound Card HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi and other SBCs that have the same GPIO 40-Pin layout. This DAC+ HAT has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The IQaudio DAC+ sound card uses the PCM5122 DAC chip that delivers analog audio to the phone connector. The HAT yields sonic performance and full HD 24 / 192 audio. The hardware is compatible with the standard Linux Audio APIs (ALSA) volume control. The IQaudio DAC+ sound card is compatible with the I2S communication interface.
Features of IQaudio DAC+ Sound Card HAT
- TI PCM5122 384 kHz 32-Bit Audiophile TI Burr-Brown
- Up to 192 kHz 24-Bit Full-HD audio playback support
- TI TPA6133A High quality built-in audio headphone amplifier
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi and other boards with the same GPIO header 40-Pin layout
- ALSA supportive integrated hardware volume control | full 2v RMS
- Advanced ESD protection
- THD 0.0019% 112 dB SNR
- Supports I2S communication interface
- Industry-standard RCA / Phone connectors
- Receives power from the connected board. No need for an external power supply
- 1x IQaudio DAC+ Sound Card HAT
- Mounting Hardware
This offer does NOT include Raspberry Pi or any other compatible SBC.