IoT micro:bit Multi Frequency LoRa Node
This multi-frequency Node is a simple device that is ready to work for your IoT based projects where you need reliable wireless data transmission. This IoT LoRa Node is backed by the micro:bit BBC technology to support your Mini PC. This node is designed for easy prototyping through the LoRa stack. The Long-Range stack makes it possible to add buttons and sensors. You can easily customize the LoRa Network with these add-ons. The IoT micro:bit LoRa Node comes with RAK811 RAKWireless that works in combination with the SX1276 Semtech LoRa technology.
Compatible Frequencies with IoT micro:bit LoRa Node
The IoT micro:bit LoRa Node is compatible with the following frequencies:
- US 901 / 928MHz
- EU 863 / 870MHz
- AU 915 / 928MHz
- IN 865 / 867MHz
- AS 923MHz
- KR 920MHz
Features of IoT micro:bit LoRa Node (Multi-Frequency)
- Requires no more than 50mA when transmitting nodes/packets (Low-Power Device)
- FL connector
- The u.FL connector also works with the external antenna
- Long-RangeWAN connection support
- Supports Long-RangeP2P Modes
- Also compatible with the IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Long-RangeWAN (fully-embedded) Stack – LoRa Radio RAK811
What Exactly is IoT LoRa Gateway?
LoRa basically is the contraction of Long-Range. The LoRa Gateway sets up a personal gateway that is capable of accepting and transmitting data packets aka Nodes. The gateway is effective and efficient enough to entertain hundreds of packets/nodes at any given instance. In simple words, the IoT LoRa Gateway serves the purpose of a WiFi router.
- 1x IoT micro:bit LoRa Node (Multi-Frequency)
- 1x RAK811 (pre-assembled)
- 1x Info Card