HiFi AMP HAT for Raspberry Pi TAS5713 25W Class-D Amplifier
The HiFi AMP HAT has been designed to work with Raspberry Pi and other boards with the same GPIO header 40-Pin layout. It has the TAS5713 Class-D digital audio power amplifier capable of producing high-efficiency 25 W power output. This HiFi AMP HAT is highly suitable for the DIY broadcasting system, music projects, and stereo theatre.
Video Presentation of the Product
Features of HiFi AMP HAT for Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B, 3B+, 3B, Zero, and Zero W. Also supports the boards with the same GPIO header 40-Pin layout.
- Class-D 25-W TAS5713 on-board digital audio power amplifier. Ideal for stereo bridge-tied speakers
- Supports most Raspberry Pi music players including Max2Play, OSMC, Volumio, RuneAudio, Pi CorePlayer, Moode, OpenELEC, and Pi MusicBox
- Supports Ubuntu and Debian
- Direct connection via the 40-Pin connector; does not require soldering.
- Low distortion
- DSB over PCM (DOP) mode supported
- Input data from 8 kHz to 48 kHz supported
- High-quality audio with 4 Ohm impedance speaker support
- Accurate reproduction of audio
Class-D AMP Chip
Connection Examples for Raspberry Pi Boards
- 1x HiFi AMP HAT for Raspberry Pi
This offer does NOT include Raspberry Pi or any other compatible board.