Ethernet Expansion for Onion Omega
Without consistent and fast connectivity, you can guarantee smooth functionality of the development boards. The Ethernet Expansion for Onion Omega reaches an impressive 100Mb per second and this is what you’ll be looking for most of your projects. Omega boards are known for their compatibility with wireless connectivity support. The lack of reliable connectivity will definitely suppress the proceedings and you’ll never want the rise of such a situation. The Ethernet Expansion lets you work with the most reliable and stable Ethernet connectivity and you’ll forget the issues with the bricked Omega-software because the expansion helps quick firmware reflash.
Ethernet Expansion for Omega Features
- Capable of generating up to 100Mbps data transfer speed
- Quickly reflashes the firmware
- Configured to support the latest connections
- It makes it possible to create Omega’s router from a modem
- Support connectivity with wired devices with the help of the wireless network bridge
- The Ethernet Expansion requires connection with Omega’s Ethernet pins so there is no way to connect multiple expansions at the same time
- The expansion requires Expansion headers on the dock. It is compatible with the likes of Arduino Dock R2, Power Dock, and Expansion Dock, etc.
Ethernet Expansion Description
The Ethernet Expansion materializes the connection of the Omega board with the Ethernet port. The expansion also makes it possible to accommodate wired devices and the best thing is that it doesn’t disturb the working of the wireless connections.
Bricking is the usual drawback of the Omega boards but the Ethernet Expansion holds the solution. You can quickly reflash the firmware with the help of this expansion. The standard Ethernet port makes this expansion as convenient as you’d like. When you’ll plug the expansion, you’ll hear a clicking sound confirming proper plugging.