DS18B20 Outdoor Digital Thermometer with Stainless Steel Protection
This outdoor digital thermometer comes with weather-resistant (waterproof and anti-rust) stainless steel protection. The sensor of this digital thermometer is DS18B20. It is a user-friendly Raspberry Pi compatible digital thermometer you can use outdoors. The resolution of the DS18B20 digital sensor is adjustable between 9-bit and 12-bit.
Specs of DS18B20 Outdoor Digital Thermometer (Stainless Steel Protection)
- Digital Sensor: DS18B20
- 0V~5V Compatible
- 3cm x 0.6cm / 30mm x 6mm anti-rust and waterproof stainless steel protection
- Digital signals
- From 9-bit to 12-bit adjustable resolution
- Maximum sensitivity is up to +125oC
- -55oC is the minimum sensitivity
- GND, DATA, and VCC Output leads
- Single-Wire Bus communication interface
If you are looking for an outdoor digital thermometer to use with your Raspberry Pi microcontroller then the DS18B20 with 30mm x 6mm anti-rust and waterproof stainless steel is the right choice. It can survive harsh weather conditions and the temperature sensitivity range is also quite reasonable, i.e. -55oC to +125oC.