Raspberry Pi 5MP Camera OV5647 Fisheye Lens 160 Degree FoV
This Raspberry Pi camera module features the OV5647 camera sensor. It has a wide-angle fisheye lens with 160o Field of View (FoV). The focal length of this 5 Megapixel camera is adjustable. Raspberry Pi 5MP Fisheye Lens camera can also work with fill flash LED.
Note: LED is NOT included.
Specifications of OV5647 5MP Raspberry Pi Camera
- Camera Sensor: OV5647
- Quality: 5 MP
- Compatible Boards: Works with all Raspberry Pi boards (Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero W, and Zero WH will require an additional FFC which is not included)
- Lens: Fisheye Lens
- Resolution: 1080p in ideal conditions
- CCD Size: ¼ inch
- Field of View (FoV): 160 Degree (Diagonal)
- Focal length: 3.15mm (Adjustable focal length)
- Aperture (F): 2.35
- Power Output: 3.3V
- Mounting: 4x Mounting Holes
- Accessories: 16cm long FFC (15-Pin) is included
- LED Support: Supports fill flash LED (Not Included)
- Weight: 16 Grams
- Dimensions: 25mm x 24mm | 2.5cm x 2.4cm
Connecting with Raspberry Pi Boards
- The Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable is not included in the package. If you want to use the RPi IR-Cut Camera with Raspberry Pi Zero, Zero WH, or Zero W, you have to arrange for a Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable.
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module 5MP OV5647 (x1)
- FFC 15-Pin (Opposite Side Contact) (x1)
Compatible Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cables (Not Included)